Monday, July 21, 2014

Like No One is Watching

When I get restless my legs shake or my feet twitch.  

Even when I'm happily occupied reading an article on-line or listening to my children read, my legs shake or my feet twitch.

They shake my bed, which rattles my bedside table, which clinks the ice in my cup and makes my cell fall off the table into my lap.  

I don't care.

When my legs shake and my feet twitch I know that I am still alive, still feeling wonderful feelings from this body that has not given up.  

When my legs shake and my feet twitch, that's just my new kind of dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Tears of happiness upon reading this!! YES!! So very much to be thankful for! jkfn

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam, comments are moderated. Your spam-free comment will appear after I've had a chance to approve it. I won't censor negative feedback, only bogus advertisements and pleas from Nigerian princesses looking for money launderers.